- Arrival day -You will arrive in South Africa and after pick up from airport, will be booked into a lodge for the evening. This is included in your tour price.
- Day 1 – Arrival at the tented camp – the drive from Johannesburg to Kruger and surrounds will take about 5 hours. Upon arrival we will spend a bit of time to give everybody a rest and to settle down. We will spend time from viewing decks in and around camp to view game and to take in the sounds and smells of the bush. Later we will take a sunset drive and prepare dinner around a campfire and have the night sounds of the bush as background music.
- Day 2 – Full day in Kruger. You will have a morning drive and upon returning to camp, we will spend time at viewing points, do bird watching, take photos as well as relaxing in camp. Later we will do a sunset drive and upon returning to camp we will prepare dinner around a campfire.
- Day 3 – Full day Kruger. We will spend a bit of time visiting nearby attractions and curio shops. We will return to camp and have time to relax and later we will have an afternoon drive. We will prepare dinner back at camp around a campfire.
- Day 4 – Depart. We will leave the camp and you will return to the airport in Johannesburg. This will conclude your tour with Bhulela Africa Safaris. Should you stay in South Africa for this evening, this will be excluded in the tour price unless otherwise arranged in advance.