- Arrival day -You will arrive in South Africa and after pick up from airport, will be booked into a lodge for the evening. This is included in your tour price.
- Day 1 – You will be picked up from your lodge and we will drive to Greater Kruger. You will arrive at your luxury lodge after approximately a 5 hour drive and will have some time to rest and get to know your surrounds. Later we will take a sunset drive and will return to camp where dinner will be served.
- Day 2 – You will have a sunrise drive and enjoy breakfast after the drive. We will then visit an Animal Rehabilitation Centre, and go for a treetop safari. Later we will have a sunset drive and dinner back at the lodge.
- Day 3 – You will have an early breakfast after which we will depart for Pilgrims Rest. Here you will see how early settlers lived and panned for gold. We will then visit the potholes at Burke’s Luck, God’s Window which will give you a nice, high viewpoint and the Panorama drive. We will return to the lodge after an adventurous day for dinner and a good night’s rest.
- Day 4 – You will have a morning drive and breakfast at the lodge and then we will depart for a boat trip on the Blyde dam. Later we will have a sunset drive and dinner back at the lodge.
- Day 5 – Today we will have breakfast and then go for a visit to the Echo Caves where you will see how early native people lived and survived. We will then visit a Reptile park after which we will return to the lodge for a bit of relaxing time and a sunset drive before dinner is served.
- Day 6– Depart. We will leave the lodge and you will return to the airport in Johannesburg. This will conclude your tour with Bhulela Africa Safaris. Should you stay in South Africa for this evening, this will be excluded in the tour price unless otherwise arranged in advance.